Our Generous Sponsors
- As our Presenting Sponsor, RPM Automotive has shown a great love for the children at Wolfson Children’s Hospital and for the Jacksonville Community.
- Our honorary chairs are true champions of the children served at Wolfson. They have made a difference in the lives of countless children served at Wolfson Children’s Hospital.
- Shawn M. Perce Orthodontics has stepped up to be this year’s Birthday Party Sponsor. We are happy to have Shawn and his crew on board!
- One of the organizations that helped give birth to the event, iMethods Technical Recruiting will also be this year’s Sponsor for the Run 5 to Keep Kids Alive. Truly a company that cares!
- Channel 4 truly is the local station. As a Media Sponsor, Channel 4 has not only committed to spreading the word for Wolfson, but is planning a telethon and more. Stay tuned!
- As the crown of Jacksonville, The Jacksonville Landing is providing us with an amazing setting for our One to Grow On celebration. We are thankful for their help in making this year’s event even more incredible!
- The Parts House is a distributor of premium automotive and heavy duty truck parts for the automotive repair industry. A leader in the aftermarket, TPH is known for its customer service and commitment to technology.
- iDrive Marketing’s creativity and innovation have helped us make this incredible event possible and helped us spread the word about the children we help at Wolfson Children’s Hospital.
- Michael LeGrand’s photographs have helped us capture the essence of our campaign. Michael is generous and amazing at bringing out the life and happiness of these special children.
- Thomas Long Glass has been an amazing partner. Each of our candles is topped with beautiful blown-glass tops hand blown by this amazing artist.