Wolfson Children’s Hospital
The mission of Wolfson Children’s Hospital is to promote optimal health for the region’s infants and children by providing patient and family-centered care, education, research and child advocacy.
Our mission is enhanced through the support of Baptist Health and the power of collaboration.
Click here to visit Wolfson Children’s Hospital’s site to learn more.
Wolfson Children’s Hospital by the numbers:
- 10,997 Children Hospitalized Each Year
- 135 Children Hospitalized Daily
- 11,073 Surgeries
- 54,563 Visits In The Area’s Only Children’s Emergency Center
- 174 Active Pediatric Research Studies
- $27 Million Uncompensated Care (because no child is turned away)